WB Epoxy Primer is a high-quality water-based primer for surfaces with possible rising moisture or hydrostatic pressure.
It has been tested to resist hydrostatic pressures of 5 bar or equal to 50 metres of water pressure negative (from underneath) and positive (from above), preventing rising damp in walls and flooring.
Can be used in damp areas because it continues to cure in water. It blocks out efflorescence in concrete and corrosion in metal.
- Already diluted to the correct ready-to-use ratio
- Blocks rising damp, efflorescence, anti-carbonation and anti-corrosive. Minimum Two coats recommended
- Tested 5 bar +ve and -ve hydrostatic pressure – equals 50 meters water pressure
- For cementitious substrates, but sticks to most materials. (Recommended to test first)
- Covers ±70m² – one coat
- Rolling Crushed Glass – 3 m²/Lt
- $2.15/m2 per coat
- Coverage: ±3.5 m²/Lt
- 18 Lt kit covers 70m²-1 coat
- With Crushed Glass: 3 m²/Lt
- 18 Lt kit covers 60m²-1 coat