W881 Sealer is a premium, water-based, eco-friendly, high purity, UV resistant acrylic polymer. It is very versatile and one of its best uses is as a colour enhancing sealer.
An excellent water-based sealer for decorative concrete coatings as a colour enhancer especially when coatings are looking dull. These properties give it exceptional performance as a colour stabilising agent.
W881 Sealer is made for Australian conditions. It is supplied as a 1:3 concentrate for reduced shipping costs and a small carbon footprint.
- Stabilises the richer natural tone of powder colour oxides
- Excellent for sealing limestone and sandstone and for sealing highly porous materials
- Non-Hazardous Material Classification
- Will not change the natural appearance
- Colour stabilising, non-yellowing, breathable
- Excellent water, UV and stain resistance
- Limits algae, mould and moss growth
- Brightens the colours of decorative concrete resurfacing coatings
- Used as a first coat sealer for oxide coloured concrete, decorative concrete and new installation natural stone
- Can also be used as a pre-sealer to fill voids in highly porous materials before sealing with B883 Sealer or G887 Sealer
- DIY – Easy and safe to apply, clean and maintain