W881 Acrylic Modifier is a premium, water-based, eco-friendly, high purity, UV Stable acrylic polymer. It is very versatile and has many uses.
The primary purpose in the concrete coatings industry is as a cement activator in decorative concrete resurfacing admixtures.
It has good bridging capabilities, excellent adhesion and impressive binding abilities.
These properties give it exceptional performance as a cement modifier in decorative concrete resurfacing admixtures, a UV stable primer, a grouting binder and as a colour stabilising agent.
W881 Acrylic Modifier is made for Australian conditions. It is supplied as a 1:3 concentrate for reduced shipping cost and a small carbon footprint.
- Stabilises the richer natural tone of powder colour oxides.
- Non-Hazardous Material Classification.
- Adds surface flexibility to cement-based construction materials.
- Excellent bridging properties for filling voids in highly porous materials.
- Excellent grouting binder for polished concrete.
- Easy to apply / water clean-up.