Waterproofing Paint is a premium quality paint with excellent waterproofing qualities at an affordable price. It can be used on interior and exterior walls and on the roof.
The Waterproofing Paint is a paint version of the Waterproofing Membrane product that is CSIRO approved Class III as per AS/NZS 4858 Wet areas Membrane.
The advantages of using a waterproofing paint are that it:
- Has a premium quality resin to help hold back water
- Is a premium coating at an affordable price
- Is affordable, if you are on a tight budget, you can now use a good quality paint, that does not smear when you wipe or a sponge full of powder residue because the paint now has enough resin to bind the powders
- Looks better as poor quality paint soon looks grubby and leaves permanent smear marks after wiping. You only need a few of these smeared mishaps to frustrate you enough to want to repaint. Recoating frequently is not only costly but an unnecessary inconvenience
- Becomes more water-resistant as a waterproofing paint is not applied thick like the Waterproofing Membrane product but with each layer, it becomes more water resistant to help lessen water damage to walls caused by leaks or floods. After a flood, many people have noticed, where expensive paint was used, the water didn’t soak in as easily and swell the wallboards. Paint rich in resins is much better at holding back water, decreasing the risk of damage to walls
- Can have fine sand added to make an affordable textured paint