NC7 Defoamer is a concentrated defoamer. Counteracts foaming which can occur when water containing a Rache™ performance additive.
Counteracts foaming which can occur when water containing a Rache™ performance additive is collected and recycled through a pump.
Product Technical Benefits
- Exploits a physical property called the Rebinder Effect, softening the substrate ahead of the tool.
- Maximizes effective torque at the tool-surface interface while reducing machine torque and tool vibration.
- Enables greater increase in penetration speed with increased cutting speeds and pressure.
- With pressure and heat, the additive forms a protective coating around each exposed diamond which minimizes diamond wear and retains sharpness.
- Preferentially fills micro-fractures in diamonds as they occur during use, reducing hydraulic pressure inside the cracks and slowing disintegration of the diamonds.
- Honing/polishing of natural stone floors & countertops.
- Cutting/sawing/grinding of natural stone in fabrication plants.
- Removal of floor coatings by grinding.
Pack Sizes are 20L.