Exterior Waterproofing Membrane is a water-based, GREY PU modified, Acrylic coating for exterior use.
The Grey Waterproof Membrane dries fast outdoors and is trafficable (pedestrians). It can be tinted and rolls on as a high-build membrane that’s pot water drinkable.
Tested to have good adhesion with cheap and expensive Tile Adhesives.
Our system is two generous coats of Epoxy Primer and two coats of Waterproof Membrane.
You no longer need 5 different products, because this combination is so good at blocking out water, it can be used for most waterproofing applications.
The Epoxy Primer grips like glue onto the surface, blocking water and the Waterproof Membrane stretches, if concrete cracks, making it a fantastic waterproofing system.
Both Waterproof Membrane has 300% very tough elongation that can almost bounce back to its original condition.
Soft Waterproof Membrane usually stretches well over 300%, but sharp objects can puncture the soft coating more easily. Waterproof Membrane is suitable for potable applications and compatible with most tile adhesives.
Applications: Internal and external wet areas, under-tile waterproofing, roofs, bathrooms, showers, laundries, balconies, podiums decks, window reveals, retaining walls, plant boxes, basements, tunnels, retaining walls, car parks, water tanks (pot water drinkable).
- Exterior Liquid Gold PU
- Class III as per AS/NZS 4858 Wet areas membrane.
- UV Stable (Interior and Exterior use). Flexible but tough.
- Trafficable (pedestrians).
- For: Walls, roofs, decking, balconies, laundries & under-tile waterproofing, plant boxes.
- Waterproofing system suitable for most applications – 2 coats WB Epoxy Primer and minimum 2 coats Waterproofing Membrane.
- Coverage: 4 – 4.5 m²/Litre/Coat
- 15 Lt Pail covers ± 50 – 60m² per coat)